Tip-off line – ACT-LINE: 0800 66 66 66
SICS operates this hotline to which clients can subscribe, operated by SICS to gather information on violations of company policies and related criminal matters.
OPERATION OF ACT-LINE
ACT-LINE can give your workforce/clients the opportunity in assisting you to root out irregularities without revealing and/or endangering themselves, by identifying such irregularities by telephoning anonymously and giving information.
- We inform staff of the existence and benefits of ACT-LINE.
- Depending on agreement, we assist by supplying posters and pamphlets for notification about ACT-LINE and by distributing to all outlets.
- Advice on steps to take in dealing with and remedying any matter reported or problem discovered, whether on ACT-LINE or not.
- As we regularly travel throughout Namibia, any information incidentally obtained, which could benefit your business, will be conveyed to you.
HOW IT BENEFITS YOU
- We provide advice on appointment of suitable/capable persons to address your problem.
- We will give regular information, in order for you to take pro-active action.
- ACT-LINE is a deterrent against crime/violations of company policy.
- ACT-LINE can give all loyal employees/clients an opportunity to report irregularities without revealing any identity and/or endangering themselves.